(Paraffin Gauze Dressing)
- Sterilized by GAMMA radiation
- Paraffin acts as a soothing agent.
- The antibiotic/antiseptic in it helps in the healing process.
- Interlocking gauze yarn threads, minimize when dressing is cut to shape.
- Does not stick to the wound and does not disturb the dressing process.
- Loss of medicine is minimize at the time of paper removal, due to best quality butter paper.
- For Reducing risk of colonization
- For wound treatment in all phases of healing.
- On open wounds skin burns, and prior to any dressings
- For scalds, leg ulcers and on skin graft sites, plastic & cosmetic surgery
- 10 cm x 10 cm x 1 Pc.
- 10 cm x 30 cm x 1 Pc.
- 10 cm x 10 cm x 10 Pc.
- 10 cm x 10 cm x 20 Pc.